* I assume you weigh about 18lbs or more!
* you wear size 6 to 9 months. I bought you 6month pjs the other day and they were too small, so you are wearing 9 month pjs and they fit perfect.
*You are about the size of an 8 month old
*you are in size 3 diapers
* you still won't conform to a schedule, you wake at about 12:30 and 5 every night...you're getting better.
* you do seem to have a pretty predictable nap time in the morning which is around 11 to 1, that has just come about the past week!
*One wonderful thing is that you have started putting yourself to sleep!! Hallelujah! We are making some progress. I lay you down..you fuss for a minute then you are out. love it!
*we are still trying to wean you off that darn swaddle
*you can sit up by yourself for a little bit or with the boppy behind you in case you fall over.
*you are amazed with your hands. You will hold them up in front of your face and just stare at them like "what the heck is this?!" haha, wish I could capture a picture.
*You have started to make these noises and grumbles when you are annoyed or bored instead of just crying.
*you rolled over back to front at 4 1/2 months.
* You like to say AAAaaaaaaaaaa. Your sisters first sound was OOOoooooo. (as in the letter O, not ew)
*you sit up pretty well by yourself with the boppy behind ya.
I feel like I'm finally starting to figure you out...and I've been studying you awfully hard! I know what makes you tick, what you like and don't like, I can recognize your cries now. Took forever but we are gonna get this down you and I.
First time in the big boy tub! I hated the other tub we used...it was so uncomfortable for Brielle and you but you only use it for a short while so I didn't want to but another. I didn't have this duck tub with B but after her I decided with my next baby I would get one. So glad I did! It's perfect for baths and for a baby who can sit up!
Look at this sitting position...I know a few good men who sit legs crossed (Poppy, your dad, Uncle Trent and Brent, even Cousin Levi at times) It runs in the family :)